Sizing and Care
- Sizes, Age and Measurements are a guide only. Our shoes are not commecially produced, but made by hand so there may be slight variations in sizing at times. Please refer to the sizes indicated on each style when in our online store.
- To get the correct size. Measure your child's foot from heel to longest toe and add 1cm.
- Begin by tracing around the foot with a pen whilst the child's foot its placed flat on a piece of paper.
- Measure your child's foot width at the widest point. If the width measurement exceeds the size recommendation for the length, you can select the next size up.
Care for your shoes
- It is recommended that you use a light waterproofing spray before wearing, particularly the shoes designs made with Nubuck leather- which is a higher grade leather than suede. Both have a nap that requires some care to keep them looking beautiful.
- Gently brush to remove loose dirt & restore nap
- Shoes with a nap must not be polished
- Use the dust bag provided for storage of shoes.
Please contact us if you would like any further sizing or cleaning information at email@example.com