Sizing and Care
Size Length & Width Approx Age
3-4 12 x 5.5 cm 6-9 months
4-5 13 x 6 cm 9 - 12 months
5-6 14 x 6.5 cm 12 - 18 months
6-7 15 x 7 cm 18 -24 months
- Boys feet lengths are generally 1 size bigger than girls.
- Select the smaller size range for girls. Example: 4-5 for boys & 3-4 for girls.
- Measure your child's foot length from heel to longest toe and add 1cm.
- Measure your child's foot width at the widest point. If the width measurement exceeds the size recommendation for the length, you can select the next size up.
Care for your shoes
- Use a light waterproofing spray before wearing
- Gently brush to remove loose dirt & restore nap
- Shoes with a nap must not be polished
Please contact us if you would like any further sizing or cleaning information at firstname.lastname@example.org